Sunday, February 13, 2011

Introduction Post

I'm Amanda Hogan (a.k.a @hogesonline) and I have just had some brilliant news. I have been invited to join the inaugural Google Teachers Academy Sydney on the 20th and 21st of April. This has made me think finally that I could probably squeeze a blog into my otherwise busy life.

I've been a consumer of others blogs and twitter streams for a very long time without feeling the need to be much of a contributor but I am an integrator and have ideas and skills to share and maybe those should be shared in a macro rather than a micro sphere. Recognition by Google does that.

I feel extremely proud and privileged to be offered a place at GTA Sydney and thought I'd showcase a couple of the other application videos as a virtual knuckle-bump to my fellow Academy members.

from @davein2it


from @betchaboy



And @fionagrant



There are heaps more but these piqued my interest. See you in Sydney!

No comments:

Post a Comment